Subject: Siedler Würfelspiel bei Aldi (Süd) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
Thank you for stopping at this OverText. Your cursor is now being scanned for the purpose of security. Please don't move for 3 seconds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Thank you for your cooperation. You may proceed.
mbmbmbmbmb
At German Aldi Süd, today you can get the Kosmos 2007 Edition of the Dice Game for 3,99 Euro.

I grabbed 3, one for me, 2 as giveaways...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franziska
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I miss the great game prices in Germany... Ich hoffe das sich die Beschenkten auch drueber freuen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C C
msg tools
Hi,
I bought one of those as well and gave it away for Christmas.. however, when we opened it yesterday, there was only one die in the box, even though on the manual and the outside of the box it said there would be 6 dice included.
Do you have the same problem or is it just me who got a faulty copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
Thank you for stopping at this OverText. Your cursor is now being scanned for the purpose of security. Please don't move for 3 seconds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Thank you for your cooperation. You may proceed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - you need 6 dice to play.
I haven't had any problems yet.
I would just return the copy to the store. Maybe you're lucky and can get a replacement.

I do have one unopened copy IIRC, but they are all boxed up for relocation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.