Subject: Never Ending Story rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Kratochwill
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
I need to change this now that it's not football season.
badge
Almond crusted halibut, lemon crown, thin sliced radishes, parsley
mbmbmbmbmb
a little woman, dressed in an exquisite red leather hauberk, a skirt studded with rubbies at the bottom hem, and chain mail underneath. Her fiery red hair seemed to blow in the wind...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
All your base are belong to us
mbmbmbmbmb
"GULP" gulped Larry. "Why, she's beautiful", Larry whispered into The Little Man's ear. "This is nothing like the last few days of this crazy adventure."

"Humina, humina, humina", replied The Little Man.

"Well boys...", said the red haired chevalière, "what say we ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
show you what is under this chainmail"! The little red head woman start to take of her chainmail and Larry and the Little Man were shocked to see . . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the mutated Vogon slowly lumbering up the passageway, menacingly approaching the stunning red headed woman.

"Stay away from her you stinking mass of flesh" yelled The Little Man as he run down the passageway twirling the towel above his head.

Larry watched in horror as ...

edit: Talk about bad form - the post before this one was deleted, so the story is a bit off-kilter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Romasanta
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the vogon waltzed past the Little Man and proceeded to berate the little red headed woman. "You've ruined my poetic masterpiece! This three balled hairpiece weighs as much as an island in New York! Now, we have to begin again! From the top!" The red headed woman turned to the nearest airlock and then ...

(Edit 1)(I had an entry before the previous, but I lost the "race to click submit". It definitely didn't read well with my first post, so I deleted it.)
(Edit 2) Um, er. Different line from a different posted was deleted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hoped that no one wanted to keep her around as a character because suicide was better than listening to the Vogon. She opened the airlock and jumped out killing herself; but the airlock was left open and . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kratochwill
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
I need to change this now that it's not football season.
badge
Almond crusted halibut, lemon crown, thin sliced radishes, parsley
mbmbmbmbmb
"I hear that there's no sound in space, so no Vogon poetry" screamed Larry as everything in the area was pushed into space. "Press the button!" shouted the Little Man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Romasanta
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Press the Button
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Don't panic" Larry said with a smile as he pressed the button on the little ship.

Larry, The Little Man, and the mostly clothed red haired chevalière, who wasn't dead yet, found themselves in the galley of a much nicer ship. They were savoring the aroma a very fine blend of coffe and some freshly made cinnamon toast when in walked a very dour robot that said ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"I am Bender. Please, insert girter". Larry, the Little Man, and the red haired woman who could not die all looked at each other and . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Romasanta
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
instantly agreed that Bender's Serpent's Tongue incantation of "Please. Insert. Girter" was wrong since Larry, the Little Man, and the red haired woman simultaneously felt a sudden surge of resonance power course through them and ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ran up to Bender and began to change the way he looked and edit his program. Bender was no longer a robot who said "I am Bender please insert girter" but was now . . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry, The Little Man and the Red Haired Chevalière needed something to distract the angry looking Silastic Armourfiend of Striterax that was coming down the passageway toward them.

The Armourfiend seemed dangerous since he was yelling ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"DANGER, DANGER, DANGER"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Leela robot took a position blocking the door to the galley and sternly said to the Armourfiend, "STOP! Just what is the danger? Have you lost your potatoes?".

"NO! NO! NO!" sputtered the Armourfiend as he approached the galley door. "It seems that someone has ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
". . . kill your party"! So he swung his machete chopping off Leela's head. Not being satisfied by just one kill he turned on Larry, the Little Man and the red headed woman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Panic! Panic! Now' the time to Panic!" yelled The Little Man as the Armourfiend took aim for his neck. Sensing that The Little Man might be right, Larry pressed the button again and transported himself, The Little Man and the Red Haired Chevalière onto another ship.

All three breathed a sigh of relief, perhaps too soon, for shortly after they materialized a computerized voice said ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Auto destruction in 10 seconds, 9 seconds, 8 seconds, 7 seconds, 6 seconds, 5 seconds, 4 seconds, 3 seconds, 2 seconds . . . . . "
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
...and got stuck at "One second...one second...one second!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This time it was the Red Haired Chevalière who yelled "Panic! Panic! Panic!" as Larry pressed the button yet again.

Larry, The Little Man and the Red Haired Chevalière found themselves re-materializing right in the middle of the mess hall of a ship belonging to ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
. . . . the Titantic. This group had no luck at all. The ship was already sinking and water was rushing towards the three of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Wood
United States
Ozark
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just then the most amazing, glorius, wonderful, most unpredictable thing happened. It was...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dark in the mess hall. Just one emergency light was piercing the darkness as the water filled the compartment. The only sound was that of the groans and creaking of the dying ship.

Larry let out a sigh. "It's like some capricious deity with dissociative identity disorder was directing our every move", thought Larry. The Little Man said "I agree. Nothing seems to go our way." For a minute Larry was perplexed because he didn't think he said that out loud. He was about to question The Little Man about this when the Red Haired Chevalière said "hey look at that strange bottle."

She pickup up the beautiful, mulberry colored bottle and un-stoppered it. A beautiful genie appeared and said "what is your wish master?" The Red Haired Chevalière replied, "get us out of here!"

And with that our intrepid trio found themselves in Coco Beach, Florida, on a sultry June day, just seconds before Gemini IX was to lift off. "Well..." said Red Haired Chevalière, "that's quite a ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"waste of a wish now that I think of it. I could have had anything and didn't think! What happened to getting three wishes! That genie disappeared on us. With all her anger she . . ."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
she stomped her feet in the sand and screamed "fooey, fooey, fooey". Just then the Gemini rocket ignited and roared into the sky. "Did I do that?" asked the Red Haired Chevalière.

"No, it was supposed to happen" Larry said drolly. "You know, you're still holding the genie bottle. Maybe we can get some more wishes?"

"All right you sultry Jinn, show yourself" ordered the RHC as she rubbed the bottle.

In an exhalation of smoke, the genie exited the bottle and reformed before the trio.

A teenage boy nearby, upon seeing the buxom, blond, scantily clad genie remarked ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  Next »  [18] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.