Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Thanks for reading me, I'm so lonely.
mbmbmbmbmb
where they make the play-doh."

"What will we need that for?" asked Larry.

"You'll see" said the Little Man, and he led them down the path, past the GI Joes, the Nerf Guns, even the Weebles...

"Are you sure you don't want some of those Weebles for the plan? I mean, they wobble but the don't fall down." said Larry.

"nope, just you wait" said the Little Man. And with that a...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kratochwill
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
I need to change this now that it's not football season.
badge
Almond crusted halibut, lemon crown, thin sliced radishes, parsley
mbmbmb
life sized model of Jar Jar Binks stepped into their path.

"Gah!!" screamed both Larry and the little man. (Jinx!)

"Please, don't worry, I'm here to help you," squeeked the Jar Jar Binks model.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"no, we don't need it" said Larry, and the two continued on their way.

But Jar Jar can't take no for an answer so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
All your base are belong to us
mbmbmbmbmb
so they continued through the Hasbro HQ, entered the warehouse and stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the floor to ceiling shelves full of My Little Pony Rainbow Dash dolls. Just seconds later, Jar Jar turns the corner and plows into The Little Man ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"me so sorry!" exclaimed the annoying Gungan.

"shhhhhhhh" said the Little Man. It was Larry's worst fear, being followed by Jar Jar Binks when silence was of the utmost importance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So the unlikely trio slunked through the shelves holding thousands of Rainbow Dash dolls. "Was one of these the spawn of Cthulhu?" thought Larry. Maybe we could feed Jar Jar to it and make a getaway. Legions of Star Wars fans would sing our names in praise, we would be heroes!

Shaking his head Larry thought "the stress must be getting to me".

As quietly as they could they passed the shelves and made it to the vast supply of Play-Doh ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kratochwill
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
"Wait, I can help you," pleaded Jar Jar. It's Colin Powell, his GI Joe didn't sell, he walks the hallways, always saying his quotes. He particularly likes the Play Doh area."

Just then, a shadowy figure rounded the corner. "It's nice to say let's be bipartisan. But we're a partisan nation. We were raised as a partisan nation."

"No, not politics!" screamed Larry and the Little Man. (Jinx!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry and The Little Man ran as fast as they could, because politics might even be worse than Rainbow Dash Spawn of Cthulhu, and maybe even Cthulhu himself. But they were wrong.

They turned a corner and came to a screeching stop in sight of utmost horror. An eldritch horror to damage the very soul of our 2 intrepid adventurers. A massive, gargantuan aisle of .... Monopoly games!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They both reached for matches and suddenly realized they had stopped smoking and had none to light the offending tower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But luckily the games all fell over and they landed on Jar Jar and Colin Powell, this was such as force that it killed Jar Jar and Colin Powell with no chance of them ever coming back to life again! But really the games didn't fall over, they were pushed over, and standing behind the games is . . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Romasanta
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the Hasbro branch of Larry's favorite board game store.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kratochwill
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
and Chuck Norris!

"What are you youngin's doing here," drawled Chuck Norris. "Rich Uncle Pennybags and I were about to enjoy cupcakes from his custom Easy Bake Oven, when all this commotion made them go flat. Where I come from, that's unforgivable. Explain yourselves!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Little Man got flustered in front of one of his favorite celebrities, "Mr Norris, I'm really sorry about your cupcakes, it's just that... Rainbow Dash and Jar Jar Binks, Colin Powell, time rift, Dairy Queen, head eating, latin infused jazz... it's just, just"

"woah, slow down their partner" Chuck said. "You mean to tell me that the spawn of Cthulhu came back through a time rift, took the form of Rainbow Dash, bit off your head, terrorized a Dairy Queen and left you here to try and devise a plan to stop him with Jar Jar Binks and Colin Powell?"

Larry looked on in shock. "how did he know all of that?" he thought "I mean, he is Chuck Norris, but still, this seems strange..."

Then without warning...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
... a computerized voice filled the room," I am the TI 9000 MAINFRAME, sower of discord! You shall..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...receive all the help you need from me"

"wow, well that's helpful" said the Little Man.

"We don't need your help" Chuck Norris answered while frantically looking around the room.

"wait, Chuck, don't get ahead of yourself..." said Larry.

"no... no, no, no..." said Chuck, "it's obviously a trick, no computer voice ever chimes in from out of nowhere and offers help".

Larry thought for a moment about what Chuck said before coming up with a calculated response "you know Chuck...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there was that episode of Karate Kommandos where you had to retrieve the computer chip that Claw stole. Maybe this is that chip's turn to help you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"hey yah! I loved that episode!" the still star-struck Little Man chimed in. "Hey Chuck, you should give the T-whatever-it-was a chance!"

But something was happening to Chuck, at that very moment he...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
seemed to go into a daze, staring blankly into the distance. Larry and The Little Man turned to see what could possibly affect Chuck Norris so.

And they spied Lothar coming toward them out of a cinematic fog, the BFG 9000 hanging at his side with smoke still swirling from the barrel. Barely audible, Lothar said "I wasn't planning on ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Cobbs
United States
Decatur
Alabama
flag msg tools
mb
some sort of Spanish Inquisition."

Suddenly Cardinal Ximenez burst into the room and shouted, "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
..peeking around the corner Jfro shouts out "That is MY LINE!" and as he shrinks back into the shadows...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"It was horrible" said Lothar. I had no idea what the Spanish Inquisition was capable of. What they did to Rainbow Dash Spawn of Cthulhu is just to horrendous to recall.

"Well", said Chuck Norris. I know exactly how to handle this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a spoon. "This is no ordinary spoon, it is magical! He hold the spoon in both hands over his head and then . . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
plunges it into the ground, causing a rift to open in the warehouse floor which swallows the Spainish Inquisition whole, sending them to place where they rightfully belong.

"Wow!" says Larry. I didn't know you could do that with a spoon. "I doubt if you could" said The Little Man, "you're not Chuck Norris". Larry didn't hear him though. His attention was fixed toward the very angry Rainbow Dash Spawn of Cthulhu that had just appeared from a aisle in the distance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Ok, what do we do?" Larry said in a panic.

"Maybe we should offer him a carrot" said the Little Man, "horses love carrots!"

Chuck Norris didn't say anything, he ran straight towards Rainbow Dash with his spoon held high.

Larry thought "well this can't be good..."

And it wasn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ebert
United States
Cape Coral
Florida
flag msg tools
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
badge
More Games Need ORANGE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Rainbow Dash Spawn of Cthulhu's jaw unhinged and swallowed Chuck Norris in one gulp. The burp that followed shook the building on it's foundation.

Larry, wide-eyed, looked to the Little Man and said...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [18] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.