Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Holy crap! Rainbow Dash now has the powers of Chuck Norris!" With that Rainbow Dash showed off the new powers and . . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kratochwill
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
I need to change this now that it's not football season.
badge
Almond crusted halibut, lemon crown, thin sliced radishes, parsley
mbmbmbmbmb
stomped his foot on the ground, opening a dimensional rift. "Care to join me?" asked Rainbow Dash to Larry and the Little Man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ebert
United States
Cape Coral
Florida
flag msg tools
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
badge
More Games Need ORANGE!
mbmbmbmbmb
While the Little Man was debating what to do, Larry's attention was caught by something shiny. 2 feet from the newly opened rift, was the spoon Chuck Norris had in his hand. Larry got an idea! He decided...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Thanks for reading me, I'm so lonely.
mbmbmbmbmb
that everyone deserved ice cream sundaes. "This should lighten the mood, then maybe I can find a way to get rid of this monster once and for all." he thought. And with that he casually walked towards the spoon, but Rainbow Dash can read minds...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
All your base are belong to us
mbmbmbmbmb
Rainbow Dash spawn of Cthulhu w/ Chuck Norris Powers turned to send a tentacle out toward the spoon, only to be surprised to see the presumably demised Jar Jar Binks holding the spoon above his head. "Mesa gonna sava us allsa" yelled Jar Jar and he ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kratochwill
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rammed the spoon up into Rainbow Dash's nose. As blood flowed, Rainbow Dash let out a soul screeching neigh, biting into Jar Jar's arm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry and The Little Man stared on in indecision. Larry remarked "We have a duty to save the world by doing whatever we can to send Rainbow Dash Spawn of Cthulhu with Chuck Norris Powers back to the realm of the Great Old Ones, but I would like to see Jar Jar Binks be forever stricken from the world too."

"Wait!", yelled The Little Man. I have an even better idea... George Lucas is the one most deserving of punishment. Perhaps....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there was no decision to be made because Lothar came up from behind and pushed Jar Jar into the rift with no chance of him every coming back again! Then Lothar pulled the spoon out of Rainbow Dash Spawn of Cthulhu with Chuck Norris Powers nose and held it over his head and . . . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thrust the spoon into the power slot of his BFG 9000, providing unheard of spoon power to that mighty weapon. Lothar leveled the weapon at Rainbow Dash Spawn of Cthulhu w/ Chuck Norris Powers and ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. Well, that's not exactly true, Rainbow Dash, Spawn of Cthulhu with Chuck Norris powers laughed a little.

Larry had seen enough so he...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
broke open the nearest Monopoly box, put the thimble on his little finger, the top hat on his head and grabbed a Chance card. With a stroke of luck he pulled the "Take a ride on the Reading Railroad", so ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kratochwill
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
out of nowhere came Rich Uncle Pennybags riding atop a locomotive. "Let's get rid of Rainbow Dash Spawn of Cthulu with Chuck Norris Powers once and for all" shouted the Monopoly mascot at the top of his lungs. "More coal my dear porter, full speed ahead!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry and The Little Man jumped aboard the locomotive and Uncle Pennybags directed the train at full speed toward Rainbow Dash SOC w/CNP. Lothar sputtered "Wa... Wa... Wa... Wait!". It seems that Lothar had noticed that ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there was a penny on the ground and the train was headed right for it! Being an obsessive compulsive disorder of his Lothar had to pick up every penny he saw so . . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
he raced forward and bent down to pick up the penny. "Oh lucky day!" cried Lothar, "it's heads up". Horrified that Lothar was now in the path of the train, Uncle Pennybags steered the train the side, running into a shelf of prototype, 1/4 scale, fully operational, AI enabled, Transforners.

Rudely and abruptly awoken from a peaceful powered down state, Megatron stood up and ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kratochwill
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slowly assembling to a standing position, he screamed "finally, I am free, and what lies before me, but a dimensional rift away from this prison called Hasbro. I must reach it, out of my way!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Megatron ran towards the rift, but before he could reach it Lothar with his lucky penny, magic spoon and his BFG 900 had an idea and he . . . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
used the spoon to flick the lucky penny into Megatron's ear socket, fired up the BFG 9000 and with expert aim fired a shot directly at the shiny new penny. The shot enveloped Megatron's head, reflected off the penny and hit Rainbow Dash Spawn of Cthulhu with Chuck Norris Powers between the 7th and 8th tentacles, knocking Rainbow Dash SOC w/CNP into the rift.

Larry let out a long whistle and said ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kratochwill
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"I think it's about time for a beer, let's find an ale house."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Then the Little Man said, "but I don't understand something. That was a sweet shot, Annie Oakley would be jealous of it, but why did you shoot your own friend into the rift"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"he was a bit of a control freak" Lothar shrugged, "What's on tap?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"I heard that there was a nice Innsmouth Ale on tap tonight", replied Larry. "Let's hurry over there before Jar Jar shows back up".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"you-sa rang?" said Jar Jar.

"seriously?" said Larry, looking around "how did you? this is getting ridiculous."

"meesa love a good wheat beer!" said Jar Jar, "whooosa buying?"

Lothar checked his pockets...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and pulled out a portable hole. Lothar tossed the hole at Jar Jar's feet. Jar Jar, being clumsy ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
accidentally somehow tripped out of the way and fell into Lothar, Larry and the Little Man knocking the three of them into the hole!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  Next »  [18] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.