Subject: Gaming Goals for 2012 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
DjaliRioT wrote:
There's a baby coming soon, so I actually don't know if that will give us more time for gaming because we'll be home more, or less time for gaming because we'll have our hands full!
So no gaming goals here....

But maybe... No goals, more gaming?
laugh

Yeah, think 30 minute 2 player games that you can both play under lack of sleep while someone feeds a baby.

Pick up a copy of Times Square... It got us through: Why I take my wife to Times Square for Date Night

And get familiar with this geeklist: She's Asleep! - Games for time poor couples with infant(s)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
ThatFedoraGuy wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:
There's a baby coming soon, so I actually don't know if that will give us more time for gaming because we'll be home more, or less time for gaming because we'll have our hands full!

laugh

Yeah, think 30 minute 2 player games that you can both play under lack of sleep while someone feeds a baby.

Pick up a copy of Times Square... It got us through: Why I take my wife to Times Square for Date Night

And get familiar with this geeklist: She's Asleep! - Games for time poor couples with infant(s)

I may need to look into Times Square for th' lady and myself...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
Sigafoos wrote:
ThatFedoraGuy wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:

:laugh:

Pick up a copy of Times Square... :) It got us through: Why I take my wife to Times Square for Date Night

Hey hey, I object to bein called a lady. Pretty is ok, but a lady?!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian B.
Denmark
Frederiksberg C
flag msg tools
I don't design games, I play them!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My gaming goal is to actually play the ~100 unplayed games in my collection! I managed to play ~100 games in June 2011 and forward, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?

Other gaming goal: to convince my girlfriend that we need even more games... That might be a problem! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb

Sigafoos wrote:
ThatFedoraGuy wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:

laugh

That's awesome! Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmanders85 wrote:

1) Learn the rules to every game in my collection (I don't want to set the goal of "play every game" because... I don't think that'd be possible in a year, but I do want to be ready to go with those unplayed ones just in case a friend says "Here I Stand looks interesting...")

Hell I just wanna remember the ones I do know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a goal...........................

Damn. Forgot it.gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems people were hoping for a more inspired goal.

My 2012 Goal for Video Game Geek.

This is my second try. I usually keep personal goals secret, but why not try letting people in on the fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaboy Green
United States
livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skaboy's 2012's Games I would like to partake in some gameplay
its a little focused
and still under construction
please add comments and thumbs so i know what to push more then others

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Djali
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hakuna
badge
Matata
mbmbmbmbmb
So we decided to have some gaming goals after all...
Gaming goals for 2012
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Bavnshøj
Denmark
Brøndum
DK-9500 Hobro
flag msg tools
designer
NOW
badge
Visit us at www.osterskov.dk
mb
Great idea: Jocabs gaming goals for 2012
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.