6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Ontario

Subject: Help a North Bay gamer out rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike boucher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to blow something up, blitz an opposing line, role a silly ass role to steal a victory and in general have some fun playing a little something something in a non postal kind of way. If anyone has a game and needs a new player that is willing to learn any game....hook a brother out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Crowder
Canada
North Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a few of us around (I personally know three others), sometimes we've met up at NB Hobbies and Games other times at one of our homes. Let's see if we can get you in the loop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Halden of FTL
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in town visiting my folks for a few more days. I have a few acres of snow and roll through the ages with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Martin
Canada
Elmira
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if my fiance and I end up in NB once we get married, i'll be looking for some gamers, as she isn't huge into games, maybe we can connect

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike boucher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a plan. I actually found somewhat of a regular game (every 2nd week), with some good guys. When were you looking on moving up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Martin
Canada
Elmira
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not sure yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.