Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
You do not have to take iron from the closest source. You can only
take iron from the Iron Demand Display if there is none available on the
main map.

What if there is one iron on the main map. Can I sell the one iron and then buy one from the demand supply to sell also on the same turn?

I played this map for the first time today. It was pretty fun, especially since I live in Minnesota.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Beckey
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
joejenny06 wrote:

What if there is one iron on the main map. Can I sell the one iron and then buy one from the demand supply to sell also on the same turn?

Yes, you can absolutely sell 1 iron, buy 1 iron, then sell the just bought iron during the same turn. This would be considered 1 'sell' action.

For example, let's say that there is 1 iron on the map and the demand display is empty. For your 'sell' action, you want to sell a total of 4 iron to 2 Ships. The first iron must come from the map. The additional 3 iron comes from the empty demand display. The total cost of the action would be $9.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.