Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin
United States
Hereford
Arizona
flag msg tools
Don't Blink!
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if I eradicate the virulent strain? I have two continuing effect virulent epidemics do I discard the epidermic or do I assign a new virulent strain or something else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
The two continuing effect cards has no impact on the rest of your game. You do not assign a new virulent strain.

When you draw another virulent epidemic card, it is as if you have drawn a normal epidemic card. Carry on with the usual steps of a normal epidemic card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Hereford
Arizona
flag msg tools
Don't Blink!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that is how we decided to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to add that there is one virulent strain epidemic card that can revive the eradicated virulent strain. Do take note and watch out for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Cannon
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
I came. I saw.
badge
I lost miserably.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeoster wrote:
I forgot to add that there is one virulent strain epidemic card that can revive the eradicated virulent strain. Do take note and watch out for it.

For this reason, you do not discard the epidemic cards as those having a lasting effect will continue to have an effect when the virulent strain returns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.