Age of Steam» Forums » Rules

Subject: Player Turn Order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
King MoFuKKa!
United States
California
flag msg tools
I just got Age of Steam today and 3 of my family members tackled learning it and it seemed to go well. However, after I've been reading up on the rules forum I'm getting more of an understanding on what we're doing wrong and will correct what we're doing the next game we play. My question is, how do the turns work after the bidding phase? What we were doing is we bid, we all went thru the phases together. Does everyone go through each phase together during the play order or does one player go through all the phases and then it's the next players turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You were doing it correctly. Each phase is done by all players before moving to the next phase. Turn order only controls the order in which actions are taken within a given phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Sweet
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also on the Movement phase. You only do 1 movement on your turn while the other players do theirs in turn order and then you do your 2nd movement in turn order. IE - you don't get to do both movements on your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.