Derek
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NostraDouglas wrote:
So as it goes in jokes:

There is a bus full of ugly people. Ugly driver, ugly male passangers, ugly female passangers. It's driving along, all of a sudden a deer runs in front of it. Bus driver swerves, missing the deer but drives off a cliff. Everyone dies.

They all go up to heaven. God sees them there and says "My bad, that wasn't supposed to happen. To show I'm a good guy, you all get to go back down there and I'll even give you one wish to go along with it."

Everyone is super excited. First person goes up and says "I always wanted to be beautiful. I wish for that." POOF! She's a knockout. Everyone sees this and one by one they all ask for the same. POOF! Hottie. POOF! Stud. All the while in the back one guy is laughing. So finally he gets to the front.

God says to him "I don't get it, what is so funny?" The last guys says "Change them all back."

I just have to say... I did not see that coming.

Great one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tare Panda
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why numbers are afraid of the seven?

Because seven ate nine...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canadian Dave
United States
Lehi
UT
flag msg tools
Wise men say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
mb
The famous English cat, One Two Three, and his French nemesis, Un Deux Trois, were having a race across the English Channel.

Who won?

The English cat because the Un Deux Trois Cat sank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canadian Dave
United States
Lehi
UT
flag msg tools
mb
Ask me if I'm a tree.

Are you a tree?

No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canadian Dave
United States
Lehi
UT
flag msg tools
mb
What type of boat paces back and forth on the bottom of the ocean?

A nervous wreck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many blonde jokes are there in the world?

None, because they're all true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mickey Elliott
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you hear about the magic tractor? It drove down the road and turned into a field!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some dude
Netherlands
Groningen
There dismay took them, for at the gate was a guard of whom no tidings had yet gone forth.
flag msg tools
Swiftly the wolf grew, until he could creep into no den, but lay huge and hungry before the feet of Morgoth. There the fire and anguish of hell entered into him, and he became filled with a devouring spirit, tormented, terrible, and strong.
badge
Then swiftly all his inwards were filled with a flame of anguish, and the Silmaril seared his accursed flesh. Howling he led before them, and the walls of the valley of the Gate echoes with the clamour of his torment.
mbmbmbmbmb
Arnold Schwarzenegger has been offered a role in a new movie. He's going to play a famous composer of classical music, but he can choose which one.
After thinking about it for a while he says: "I'll be Bach"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man asks a lawyer what he charges.
Lawyer says it's a grand for three questions.
Man says 'don't you think that's a bit steep?'
Lawyer says 'No. What's your third question?'

A lawyers typewriter is just like a normal typewriter, except it only does small print.

Put three economists in a room, you get 4 opinions.

An economist loses his watch in a dark alleyway. His friend goes to get a torch. When he comes back, the economist is searching in the brightly lit street. He says 'I thought you lost your watch over there?' Economist answers 'Oh, I know. But this is where the light is.'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
We don't serve faster than light particles here. A neutrino walks into a bar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some dude
Netherlands
Groningen
There dismay took them, for at the gate was a guard of whom no tidings had yet gone forth.
flag msg tools
Swiftly the wolf grew, until he could creep into no den, but lay huge and hungry before the feet of Morgoth. There the fire and anguish of hell entered into him, and he became filled with a devouring spirit, tormented, terrible, and strong.
badge
Then swiftly all his inwards were filled with a flame of anguish, and the Silmaril seared his accursed flesh. Howling he led before them, and the walls of the valley of the Gate echoes with the clamour of his torment.
mbmbmbmbmb
- Knock, knock.

- Who's there?

- Who let the dogs out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
ok for this one to work you need to have specialized knowledge

A thurifer is the guy/or other who slings the incense in various Christian denominations. (Jfro trivia - this was my favorite ministry to perform)

They look like this

So an old church lady is running late to mass. The procession is about to begin as she hurriedly pushes past them to get her favorite pew. But she stops at the thurifer, She politely taps him on the shoulder and says, "Honey I love your dress, but your purse is on fire"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Torgoose
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll tip you all to stop
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
mb
metallishred wrote:
I'll tip you all to stop :p

If you don't want the RSVP don't send out the invitation!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Faye Holliday

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funky Disco wrote:
what's pink and slippery? A pink slipper!

I had another answer that came to mind devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
mb
Auramine O wrote:
Funky Disco wrote:

I had another answer that came to mind :devil:

An earthworm?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
.. fan
badge
I say: Bow Chicka Bow Bow...
mbmbmbmbmb
Auramine O wrote:
Funky Disco wrote:

I had another answer that came to mind devil
I like the way You think...! See elsewhere on this thread...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.