Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am one of those gamers who likes to see the game board while I am playing the game. The gameboard for DRACULA has some wonderful graphics showing the houses, streets, street lamps, etc. The problem it has, as do many games with such a beautiful board, is that when the game is setup and ready to play, the board is all covered with cards. The players can not enjoy the beatful gamebaord underneath all those cards. My remedy is to put all of the cards on the outer areas, just off the board next to each area so the graphics can be seen, but the cards can also easily be turned for each area as needed. That leaves only the two center areas of the board covered with a card. Not perfect, but better than everything being hidden under a blanket of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it might be better to sit and take the board in before the game starts. Get it out of your system, then cover it up. It is a beautiful board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.