Sven Fallenius
Sweden
(södra Älvsborg)
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Should the back side of the "long" and "normal" destination tickets of Legendary Asia be identical (as they are in TtR Europe), so players don't see what kind of ticket a player discards? My cards have a slight difference in colours, so that it's possible to see which card is which.

What about your copies of the game?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Tanner
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume they are supposed to be different colors, unlike Europe, but in line with Marklin, Europa 1912, and if we want to go way back, good ole Mystery Train
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Fallenius
Sweden
(södra Älvsborg)
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tannerman wrote:
I assume they are supposed to be different colors, unlike Europe, but in line with Marklin, Europa 1912, and if we want to go way back, good ole Mystery Train


But they are not clearly distinguishable; the difference is only tiny. It should make more sense, if one was red and the other blue, not two kinds of brownish red...

How different are the cards of Märklin and Europa 1912?

edit: spellings
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't think that they were different at all. I'll have to check my copy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm Howell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fomalhaut wrote:
How different are the cards of Märklin and Europa 1912?

Märklin tickets:


Europa 1912 tickets:


Clearly two separate decks of cards in both cases.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan G.
Canada
flag msg tools
A good question that was bugging me as well. We didn't know it when we played for the first time then I have noticed it before my opponents did. I could have had an edge over them if I didn't reveal the fact immediately. I guess if one player can distinguish the colors, the info should be shared. It's a pity this is not specifically mentioned in the rules
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Pettersson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
PROTEIN. WATER. LIQUOR.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fomalhaut wrote:
Should the back side of the "long" and "normal" destination tickets of Legendary Asia be identical (as they are in TtR Europe), so players don't see what kind of ticket a player discards? My cards have a slight difference in colours, so that it's possible to see which card is which.

What about your copies of the game?



Besides being admittedly close in colour (reddish/purpleish), the long tickets have a quite distinctive green/turquoise symbol in the corners instead of a golden one. Definitely intentional




edit: spelling
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Fallenius
Sweden
(södra Älvsborg)
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
guzerat wrote:
Fomalhaut wrote:
Should the back side of the "long" and "normal" destination tickets of Legendary Asia be identical (as they are in TtR Europe), so players don't see what kind of ticket a player discards? My cards have a slight difference in colours, so that it's possible to see which card is which.

What about your copies of the game?



Besides being admittedly close in colour (reddish/purpleish), the long tickets have a quite distinctive green/turquoise symbol in the corners instead of a golden one. Definitely intentional



Ja, har du sett! modest

How on earth could I miss that?! Thanks a lot!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.