Popular Tags: [View All]
Keng Ho Pwee
Singapore
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be in San Francisco during the second half of this month and I've seen the various posts about game shops in San Francisco.
I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for easy to reach thrift shops and flea markets in San Francisco - any info would be welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeb
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keng Ho wrote:
I'll be in San Francisco during the second half of this month and I've seen the various posts about game shops in San Francisco.
I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for easy to reach thrift shops and flea markets in San Francisco - any info would be welcome.

Endgames is in Oakland, a few miles from the bay bridge. The wargamers meet every 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend of the month but people will setup games as well between scheduled weekend. There is a No Retreat tournament starting next weekend. I can send you their yahoo group if you are interested in reaching out to folks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Ho Pwee
Singapore
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, Jeb.
I will probably make it to Endgame at some time while I am there.
I was actually hoping to get more tips on thrift shops and flea markets though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott paquette
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Are you just looking for any thrift stores or ones that might have some board games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Ho Pwee
Singapore
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't know it was possible to tell which ones might have a higher probability of having board games.
Yes, if that information is available, I'd certainly want to know which those were.
meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.