United States
Mobile
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Epic PvP on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all everyone! I really had a great week and enjoyed the questions! I'm turning over the reigns to our next Geek of the Week, but before I go I should probably clear the air on the Truths and the Lie...

Quote:
My Father Was a Race Car Driver and my Mother a Model.

TRUE! - My father was a dirt track stock/sprint/late model driver on the southeastern circuit back in the late 60s through the 70s. He was actually one of the better ones and did indeed race NASCAR for a couple of years. My mother was a model in Memphis, working for department stores, etc. Someone offered her $50 to be the trophy girl at Lakeland Raceway one weekend, and she took it. Little did she know that the guy who would win that night would a rather handsome fellow that would ask her out right on the spot.

6 years later I was born. And they still have the press photo of her giving him the trophy.

Quote:
I've Intentionally Shot a Gun at a Gas Pump.

TRUE! - When I was like 7 or 8, we were up at my grandparent's farm in Missouri one Thanksgiving, and I was outside wandering around with the pellet rifle, shooting at birds and stuff, like kids do. Anyway my grandfather had a big farm so he had his own gas tank and pump for the tractors. I saw the glass on it, and OF COURSE it seemed like a good idea to try and break it with a shot.

My dad came out shortly after and wore me out for it.

Quote:
I was Awarded a $100000 Prize Then Had it Revoked Due to a Clerical Error on Their Part.

Yep it was of course the lie. I should have probably said $1000, might have made it more believable. I've never won any money, ever.

Anyway, thank you all again. This was really a great honor! Look for me at BGGcon, Gen Con, and Essen, and feel free to track me down on here any time you like! I'm usually trolling our game entries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.