Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was missing one sheep in a brand-new in-shrink copy of this I had ordered. I e-mailed Haba about a week and a half ago with no response so far. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back from Haba after filling out the request for missing parts online?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Goss
United States
Upland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not long, I had an issue with some of the components in one of their games. I sent an email on January 4th and didn't hear anything...today (Jan 12th) there was a FedEx box on my door step with brand new components. Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
What e-mail address did you use? I just sent one using the "replacement parts" form on the website... Is there a more direct route?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Goss
United States
Upland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ImaginaryRoot wrote:
What e-mail address did you use? I just sent one using the "replacement parts" form on the website... Is there a more direct route?

I also used the replacement parts link. I got an email right away auto-confirming that they received my request, but then didn't hear anything until a box arrived at my door yesterday. I guess that's just the way they roll. The whole process took 8 days. I would say wait a couple of weeks, and if you don't hear anything, try contacting them again.

BTW - the return address on the FedEx I received from HABA was in New York.

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
michael6055 wrote:
ImaginaryRoot wrote:

I also used the replacement parts link. I got an email right away auto-confirming that they received my request, but then didn't hear anything until a box arrived at my door yesterday. I guess that's just the way they roll. The whole process took 8 days. I would say wait a couple of weeks, and if you don't hear anything, try contacting them again.

Hope that helps!

I never received a confirmation e-mail. I'll re submit it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
ImaginaryRoot wrote:
michael6055 wrote:
ImaginaryRoot wrote:

Hope that helps!

I never received a confirmation e-mail. I'll re submit it. Thanks!

So I don't think the e-mail forms on their site work at all. I submitted and it took me directly back to the home page with no confirmation or anything. They only have forms on their website in order to contact them. Does anyone have any direct contact information for Haba?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did this ever get resolved? I'm starting to acquire more Haba games for my son and think that this might become an issue in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.