$10.00
Jacob Cassens
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
Does only the player who flipped over the Contagion Mission draw an ensign at the end of their turn, or every player at the end of their turn? Just wanted to be sure

Cheers, and thanks!

Jacovis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would say, every player. It prolly should have been worded "Turn Player" like Remember Me from the base game, but since it's a mission it stays out hurting everyone til done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Cassens
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
MordorFrodo wrote:
I would say, every player. It prolly should have been worded "Turn Player" like Remember Me from the base game, but since it's a mission it stays out hurting everyone til done.

This is how I am planning on playing it too, but considering how carefully worded the other mission cards are I was curious! Thanks for the input!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bykov
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
You refers to the turn player/team. So it affects only the turn player each turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Cassens
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
Great, thanks Alex! And thank you for making such a fun game. Out of all the games I've played for the past while, this one is the most constantly on my mind, and the expansion makes it even better!

Cheers,

Jacovis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bykov
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Your Welcome,

I am very happy that you enjoy the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.