Thumb up
1 Posts

Battleship Galaxies: The Saturn Offensive Game Set» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Mission 1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fred Hartig
flag msg tools
Somewhere between Uranus and Neptune; main bridge of the ISN EVEREST.

"Admiral, the BARRAGE...she is gone...!"
LtCmdr Salles had an impression of sheer terror on her face, while she passed the sensor readings.

Admiral Hayes nodded when he heard his first officer.
"Captain Samir was my friend..."
"Anyway; full thrust, take the EVEREST into range for our secondary batteries...we will make them pay!

Heated hydrogen plasma went through the engines and propelled the terran battleship ISN EVEREST through space, closer to the Eridani fleet.

"20 klicks..., VAPOR'S FATE in range!"

"Spinal mount and all secondary batteries fire"

The MR4 Blast Cannon sent an unstoppable stream of super-heated plasma out to the Eridani flagship...but their superior shielding stopped it.

"Admiral, heavy neutrino emissions...the FATE is charging it's spinal mount main gun!"

"Where is our fighter cover...where are the Hawks?"

"The last flight of the Hawk squadron is in a melee with enemy Tougu fighters in the asteroid field...they can not help us."

Admiral Hayes just hesitated for a second.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it was my honour to serve with you on this fine ship."

LtCmdr Salles looked at him.
"Sir, we have a shuttle, fueled and ready!"

Hayes smiled at his XO.
"I would be the first Admiral to leave a flight capable ship...but thank you LtCmdr."

The VAPOR's FATE fired and the ISN EVEREST became a new bright star...for a few seconds.

This war will continue.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.