$10.00
Kent Pritchett
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to play that he could, as it isn't stated in the rules. But thinking about the bear riding a horse or being lifted up by an eagle even LoTR sized eagles just didn't seem right. So I played that while in animal form he could not move by horse or eagle however he could still use the gate cards. I am wondering what the official ruling is?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the first time this question has been asked and it is a good one. Thematically I agree with you. While we have not put together an FAQ on the Heroes Expansions to date, I would add into the FAQ that while the Shaman is in Bear and Wolf Form he cannot use Eagle flight or a Horse as Travel. I agree that he could still use a Gate.

Thanks for the Question. Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Modreski
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I'd just go with what the character card says rather than trying to keep track of a bunch of errata that isn't needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:
This is the first time this question has been asked and it is a good one. Thematically I agree with you. While we have not put together an FAQ on the Heroes Expansions to date, I would add into the FAQ that while the Shaman is in Bear and Wolf Form he cannot use Eagle flight or a Horse as Travel. I agree that he could still use a Gate.

Thanks for the Question. Richard

Ah, Richard, you posted an FAQ file for the Heroes expansions on 01/24/2012. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Frenchville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Dice Brewing! Check out this new game by Board&Dice! B-)
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
Ah, Richard, you posted an FAQ file for the Heroes expansions on 01/24/2012. whistle

Yep and, if you look closely, you'll see that post by Richard was made on 1/14/2012

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.