Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I shall insistently URGE anyone on having their local Library procure a copy at the very least then! Best of regards toward you and this! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nello Cozzolino
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Brascogames London U.K. www.brascogames.webs.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you add,please, your designed games (chess variants) to boardgamegeek data base?
Top bar of the website -> click MISC -> ADD a Board Game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nello wrote:
Can you add,please, your designed games (chess variants) to boardgamegeek data base?
Top bar of the website -> click MISC -> ADD a Board Game

THIS ^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murali AV
India
flag msg tools
Hi thanks for the suggestion. But I'm not sure if I can add it like that. Because I read the BGG guidelines, it says I have to give complete details of how to play, which amounts to copying the entire description from the book. I'm not sure I can do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Caligari
United States
King of Prussia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
avm1 wrote:
Hi thanks for the suggestion. But I'm not sure if I can add it like that. Because I read the BGG guidelines, it says I have to give complete details of how to play, which amounts to copying the entire description from the book. I'm not sure I can do that.

Complete details are not needed, IMHO. Just a brief description to give people an idea of what the game is like. I just bought your book, btw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murali AV
India
flag msg tools
I will add them soon. thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.