Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oliver jones
msg tools

Hi All

Iam thinking about getting this game because:

One: iam a huge Dwarf fan

Two: iam a huge Dragon Fan

from what i have read on BGG so far it sounds very good, but is there much replay abilty in it apart from switching to being the dragon or the dwarves.

Cheers Omgunner
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can say that there is no problem with playing 6 times in a row (switching sides, revenge, etc.)
I don't know how it works with playing every day, but I play it about 1-2 times per week from 3 months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oliver jones
msg tools

thanks for your response. looking forward to getting the game soon.

Cheers Ogunner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that price is very important. In Poland this game is cheaper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Sidcup
Kent
flag msg tools
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played this 12 times since October when I bought it and it is surprisingly replayable - much more so than I thought when I bought it.

There are some things you learn after a few games (I'm trying not to give them away) that subtly change how you and your opponent play and this will impact how you play - and how your opponent then has to play against you.

If you've not already played the game at least five times, DON'T READ the bit below!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
If you insist:

That there are only so many attack cards for the dwarves and so, as the dragon it is generally sensible to allow the 1 wound attacks to succeed, so that you can keep the blocks back for preventing the more damaging attacks.

As the dwarves, once your opponent learns this, your attacks are at an absolute premium and so you have to manoeuvre more carefully to ensure that you never waste an attack/more card on moving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Sidcup
Kent
flag msg tools
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
And so on, of course...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.