Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaiah Mackler
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just pre-ordered a Few Acres of Snow w/ free shipping for $44! Great price but I would have to wait a while for it to ship...which is fine, because it was out of stock from most of the on-line stores who had it a reasonable price. Well, I ordered yesterday and it was shipped today!

But here was the best part... I had a question about the charge on my credit card and I got an automatic, cordial and helpful response. Like within a minute!

I haven't gotten the game yet but my first response is that these guys are fantastic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dean Naval Warfare Simulations / Tactical Warfare Simulations (Land/Air Combat)
United States
flag msg tools
I worked out an alternate source for the game so he would not have to wait for the reprint from the publisher. I make a little less per sale doing it this way but in the end another happy wargamer..

Thanks for the support Isaiah..

Thanks.
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
You just earned yourself a purchase from me in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dean Naval Warfare Simulations / Tactical Warfare Simulations (Land/Air Combat)
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks Lance.. if you ever have any questions just let me know.

Take care friend.

Thanks.
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Holmes
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in as a future customer!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rolf Van Ishem
United States
Queen Creek
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to agree that NWS has great customer service! Every time I call there is a person on the other side and not an answering machine. They even have credited shipping charges back to me when it was less than they initially quoted for the item. Now how many companies do that! Keep up the great service NWS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stainsby
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1

Placed my first order with NWS last week, and I agree with everything that has been said. Excellent customer service that is up there with the best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jaques andre
United States
fullerton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will say the same about NWS. I ordered a game, wasn't paying attention that it was a preorder for a second printing. I did not want to wait that long so canceled order. He found a copy of the 1st printing for me. I just have to say that he went above normal customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jennings
United States
upper chichester
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes I ordered from them a few times and I will continue to do so. Their service is second to none!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks for the support guys!

Thanks.
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Zielinski

Twin Cities
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had nothing but great service from NWS. Fast responses from Chris, super shipping and great prices. The only place I buy new games from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.