Popular Tags: [View All]
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would (and perhaps did . . . ) assume it's the address and the payment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"$100 - COLLECTOR'S EDITION - This is a total of 200 cards, and only offered this one time!"

$100 for 200 cards is a hot deal? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
The set of 40-60+ foil cards, playmat, tin, points to spend in the game, counters, and complete deck for ten dollars shipped is the hot deal.

Tacking that on to more expensive options is slightly less hot.

100 bucks for a small ccg set is not a terrible deal. That's 200 different pieces of artwork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deane Beman
United States
Rochester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing the game on my iPad for a few weeks and decided to pick up a couple of starters and a booster box; though I imagine my online collection will always be more impressive than my physical collection. I just hope the starters are geared toward being playable as opposed to a substandard mish mash.

Sadly in such a short amount of time the community is already quite ratings centric...but that's to be expected in the CCG world. Regardless I find the game to be a pleasant distraction; though not much more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Chan
United States
Conway
SC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it breaks the $130,000 I will probably pick up a $40 box to get another set of promos. I love me some sleeves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Chan
United States
Conway
SC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what it looks like to me. They all say limit 1 per household for orders $20 or less and they noted that they specifically removed the 1 per household limit on all orders $40 and over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bush
United States
Shrewsbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what I'm having trouble understanding.

I picked up the $20 two deck set. I will get all the cool bonus stuff.

How much do I need to spend to be able to get a second set of bonuses? If I got another $20 two deck set would that be enough? Or if I got 2 x $20 additional deck sets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ack!!! I'm trying to order but the damn checkout link isn't working!!! Anyone else this is happening to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Chan
United States
Conway
SC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
freudianslip27 wrote:
This is what I'm having trouble understanding.

I picked up the $20 two deck set. I will get all the cool bonus stuff.

How much do I need to spend to be able to get a second set of bonuses? If I got another $20 two deck set would that be enough? Or if I got 2 x $20 additional deck sets?

I believe it means you have to order a $40+ set to receive a second set of bonuses. You could order a $10 set and a $40, which would be the cheapest to get 2 sets of bonuses for $50.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Loblaw
msg tools
Yup, a $20 and $40 package would yield 2 sets of bonuses. You can order using the same Shadow Era account, PayPal account, credit card, and shipping address and still receive both sets of bonuses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Young
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Typical.. I've only just come across Shadow Era, and I love it. Enough to think about picking up the physical version (as I think my daughter might actually consider playing this with me, it's a little more streamlined than MTG which would be too much for her). But it looks like the pre-order just finished. Does anyone know if there's likely to be any other way of buying the physical cards and some of the bonuses (play mats for example)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bush
United States
Shrewsbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonathan,

This is just the beginning for Shadow Era's printing. It will be available outside of Kickstarter in the coming months (I'm not sure when). I'm also not sure what options will be available for the bonus stuff, but you'll definitely be able to get the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wrote:
Also it finished at above $140,000! That means we get the tin, the card sleeves and one unannounced bonus! Lets hope for something non digital

I agree!! I don't think I'll play this online really at all so anything non-digital would make me happy..

Y'know... just in case someone with the powers that be at Shadow Era happen across this .... ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Loblaw
msg tools
We're working to get the starter and booster packs in local shops around the world. Not only will they be affordable but will all contain codes for Shadow Crystals! Bonuses like the playmat, counters and tokens, collector's tin, and card sleeves can be ordered from us. The other bonuses are either limited or exclusive to the pre-order. Online ordering should be available as well, but probably not from us directly.

We will announce more details like dates and locations once they're more finalized.

As for the bonus at $140,000, I believe it has not been decided yet.

@tikitack There are a few things about playing physical cards we simply cannot replicate in the digital game but many players enjoy the all of the conveniences of playing online through all of the supported devices. Besides, what are you going to do with all of the digital Shadow Crystals from the physical cards you'll get? ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Loblaw
msg tools
We're catering to popular demand and have reopened pre-orders! Check out the details while quantities last.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AnAdolt wrote:

@tikitack There are a few things about playing physical cards we simply cannot replicate in the digital game but many players enjoy the all of the conveniences of playing online through all of the supported devices. Besides, what are you going to do with all of the digital Shadow Crystals from the physical cards you'll get? ^^

Well, I guess I'll just have to find a way to use them all up. Good thing I have my own private office...lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.