$10.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Twilight Struggle» Forums » General

Subject: Mounted map board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

Is there a way to just get the new board for us that have 1st edition of the game?

Thx,
jonpfl
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MartZ Player
msg tools
mb
Some sites have it for sale, among them (from a quick search on google):

http://www.gmtgames.com/p-285-twilight-struggle-deluxe-mount...

http://www.starlitcitadel.com/games/twilight-struggle-mounte...

Edit: typos + added another site
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact GMT Games; they'll likely have some in stock.

The direct link is:
http://www.gmtgames.com/p-285-twilight-struggle-deluxe-mount...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
Contact GMT Games; they'll likely have some in stock.

The direct link is:
http://www.gmtgames.com/p-285-twilight-struggle-deluxe-mount...


Thanks, already did last night

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
whac3 wrote:
Contact GMT Games; they'll likely have some in stock.

The direct link is:
http://www.gmtgames.com/p-285-twilight-struggle-deluxe-mount...


Thanks, already did last night


Personally I prefer the look of my unmounted map but I understand; I was tempted to get the map myelf just for th mounting.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
jonpfl wrote:
whac3 wrote:
Contact GMT Games; they'll likely have some in stock.

The direct link is:
http://www.gmtgames.com/p-285-twilight-struggle-deluxe-mount...


Thanks, already did last night


Personally I prefer the look of my unmounted map but I understand; I was tempted to get the map myelf just for th mounting.


I didn't even look at the difference between the two, just figured a mounted board is much easier to deal with

Thx
jonpfl
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.