3 Posts

Munchkin» Forums » General

Subject: New "Game Master" level counter app for android rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Everyman
msg tools
Hey fellas,

I just recently discovered my love for board/card games, and along with that, this awesome site.

Seeing as there seem to be a lot of munchkin players here, I figured I'd share the app I just finished to see if anyone else would find it as useful in their games as I did. Our group does not like the idea of boons and the majority does not have their own android phone to keep track of individual stats, so I created an app that makes it easy for a "Game Master" of sorts to keep tabs on everyone's level, equipment, and other in-game stats.

This way when we play, we have all that information in one place, plus, it makes hectic fights much easier because the app also calculates the fight score in real time based on buffs/debuffs played on the monster or the players.

Anyways this app was created out of my own particular need, but I'd love to get some feedback on it since its also my first Android app, so I'm definitely interested to see how it plays with other phones.

You can find the app below:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ricosoft.android.m...

Or alternatively, if you have an android device you can get to it using this QR code!

Moderators:

I read the rules but was unsure if this was supposed to go in the Press Releases forum or not. My apologies in advance if I made a mistake, but that board seem more tailored towards standalone games rather than utilities. I'll correct the error if this is indeed posted in the wrong section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great. This will be handy at 02:00 when all players are so exhausted no one can hold a level calculation in their head to save their lives!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Everyman
msg tools
Exactly, it also comes in very handy at level 9 when everyone throws down all the monster modifiers and one-shot items they were hoarding all game and you end up with a +80 goldfish of the damned.

I'm also looking into perhaps adding the ability to ask for help, which would let you pick a player from the list and add their strength to yours in the calculation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.