United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Alexfrog wrote:
Since the 2nd edition, ratings have gone from about 1100 to about 1300 (right now), average rating has gone from 7.40 to 7.46 (a big jump for only adding a couple hundred votes, so the new ratings have been around an 8 average), and the ranking has gone from about 225 to 213 or so. (Going up a dozen places is something, but actually it has passed more games than that, while also itself being passed by new high flyers like Eclipse, Mage Knight, etc.

So, it appears that the 1st edition production problems are still holding it down, and it is time to get people off of the fence.

Get them playing the game, rating, and buying. That will take significant work on my part, but it looks like it will end up being slow going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Milbrath
United States
Fridley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy of the game the other day and finally got around to playing it today. I loved it and everyone I played it with enjoyed it immensely [well one person was mediocre on it, but she thought it was too much like Agricola which she didn't care for].

I will be recommending this game to everyone. Thanks for the hard work getting the 2nd edition out to more people and sticking with this wonderful game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pickboy87 wrote:
I loved it and everyone I played it with enjoyed it immensely [well one person was mediocre on it, but she thought it was too much like Agricola which she didn't care for].

I have since introduced it to another six people (making about ten) and only one person has not been enthusiastic about the game, i.e. they just liked it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pickboy87 wrote:
I received my copy of the game the other day and finally got around to playing it today. I loved it and everyone I played it with enjoyed it immensely [well one person was mediocre on it, but she thought it was too much like Agricola which she didn't care for].

I will be recommending this game to everyone. Thanks for the hard work getting the 2nd edition out to more people and sticking with this wonderful game.

Funny comment about the Agricola bit. I thought when I first heard about it, that it was like Agricola but it functions so much differently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.