Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Eminent Domain: Elusive/Exclusive Victory Promo» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone know anything about this promo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Ell
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
mb
I kickstarted the first edition of Eminent Domain and did not receive this card. Anyone know what's going on with it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it was outside of the box (taped I think), which could potentially be a problem for you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Elltrain wrote:
I kickstarted the first edition of Eminent Domain and did not receive this card. Anyone know what's going on with it?


You should have received this. Send me an email with your mailing address, kickstarting email address, and I will see what I can do to take care of this for you.

Michael (michael@tastyminstrelgames.com)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ramsby
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are these promo cards also included for donating to the Dice Tower podcast?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
scramsby wrote:
Are these promo cards also included for donating to the Dice Tower podcast?


no
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Halvorson
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A question about this card - if you build the cheaper side that says that if the game ends in a tie, you win, does that mean that you win no matter who is involved in the tie? For instance, you are not one of the top point scoring players, two other people are, and if the game ends in that kind of a tie, then you, who did not score the most points, would end up winning because of this card?

I just need some clarification on how this card was meant to be used. Was it by design that the part about being involved in the tie was left out?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
alcazar84 wrote:
A question about this card - if you build the cheaper side that says that if the game ends in a tie, you win, does that mean that you win no matter who is involved in the tie? For instance, you are not one of the top point scoring players, two other people are, and if the game ends in that kind of a tie, then you, who did not score the most points, would end up winning because of this card?

I just need some clarification on how this card was meant to be used. Was it by design that the part about being involved in the tie was left out?

You are exactly correct. If the game ends in a tie, you win - irrespective of your point total.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Vlastuin
United States
Jenison
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
This card just got a lot less wacky and a lot more intriguing now knowing that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.