Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
boardgamemuse
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anyone know where I can get a copy or do you have a new one you are willing to part with.

I do have a new copy of Earth Reborn and Stronghold

Please PM me.
Let me know and thanks tons whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ari
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy it directly from ystari.

http://www.ystari.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boardgamemuse
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Great but wouldn't it be expensive shipping from Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ari
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
pratchettfan777 wrote:
Great but wouldn't it be expensive shipping from Europe?

Probably but there aren't a lot of options available for purchasing it. It depends how much you want it. You know.... beggars ....

Another option would be to check with Thor from www.gamesurplus.com. He imports crap all of the time and probably can get it to you for a little bit cheaper.

Currently it's 65 euro which is about 85 bucks without shipping or any kind of discount.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boardgamemuse
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb

Thanks Amigo - I'm checking on that route also
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadeu Zubaran
Brazil
Porto Alegre
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, FANTASTIC, it is supposed to be easy to ship to Germany.
Will get a copy for myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadeu Zubaran
Brazil
Porto Alegre
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Ystari online store is not very good and they did not answer my mail. Tried to find it in other stores in Germany but failed. Guess I will have to settle for the new version when it comes out.

I would be willing to pay more for the collectors edition because of the art and metal coins (although I prefer the road in the original) but I like very much the cover of the new version. If the component and graphic design quality are good I wont be too disappointed that I wasn't able to grab the collectors edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ari
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
tkzubaran wrote:
The Ystari online store is not very good and they did not answer my mail. Tried to find it in other stores in Germany but failed. Guess I will have to settle for the new version when it comes out.

I would be willing to pay more for the collectors edition because of the art and metal coins (although I prefer the road in the original) but I like very much the cover of the new version. If the component and graphic design quality are good I wont be too disappointed that I wasn't able to grab the collectors edition.

I've ordered from the ystari store many times and never had a problem. Admittedly, Ive never tried emailing them. If you are wondering about shipping costs, just act like you are placing an order but cancel right before confirming.

I've received every item that I've ever ordered. The premium edition is nice to have. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadeu Zubaran
Brazil
Porto Alegre
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol you should work for them, or at the very least get a cut of the sale. I got an answer today.

I had indeed asked for the shipping cost, their answer was "65 euros + shipping cost" ...lol.

Will try you trick, thanks.

KissaTaikuri wrote:
tkzubaran wrote:

I've ordered from the ystari store many times and never had a problem. Admittedly, Ive never tried emailing them. If you are wondering about shipping costs, just act like you are placing an order but cancel right before confirming.

I've received every item that I've ever ordered. The premium edition is nice to have. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ari
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
tkzubaran wrote:
Lol you should work for them, or at the very least get a cut of the sale. I got an answer today.

I had indeed asked for the shipping cost, their answer was "65 euros + shipping cost" ...lol.

Will try you trick, thanks.

KissaTaikuri wrote:
tkzubaran wrote:

LoL laugh, I just remember when I went to place my first order that I was annoyed that I had to setup an account to figure out shipping costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.