5 Posts

6 nimmt!» Forums » General

Subject: 6 nimmt! Special edition in tin: Is it still available anywhere? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Dallas
Pennsylvania
msg tools
I lifted my piece of summer, like a piece of a memory or a dream..
mbmbmb
My coworkers and I have been playing 6 nimmt! at lunch recently and have a blast with it. I acquired the small "plus" expansion from Amigo, but upon receiving it I realized that it was made for use with the 10th anniversary "Jubiläumsedition" that comes in a tin. The backs of the cards are different, with a gold border.

Does anyone know of a US retailer that still has this in stock? I've checked all the heavy hitters I know, including GameSurplus, which was referenced in a thread from 2010. Failing that, does anyone in the US own a copy they wouldn't mind parting with? Thanks much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Poplawski
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil.
mbmbmbmbmb
eyechoirs wrote:
Does anyone know of a US retailer that still has this in stock? I've checked all the heavy hitters I know, including GameSurplus, which was referenced in a thread from 2010. Failing that, does anyone in the US own a copy they wouldn't mind parting with? Thanks much.

I wish I could help (I won't part with mine!). I ordered mine from Amazon.de about 24 months ago, but they no longer sell it, unfortunately.

The German name for it is 6 Nimmt Jubiläumsedition, people have it for sale on eBay, I'm guessing most of the sellers will be in Germany. Maybe one will turn up that you can afford to have sent to you in the US.

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Dallas
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks much! I have saved "6 nimmt" as a search on eBay but haven't gotten any hits. There are a few folks in Europe with it up for trade.. if all else fails I may ask if one of them can quote me a shipping rate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Dallas
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmb
Update: Found a US BGG user willing to part with his copy. Yay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm actually looking for a copy, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.