Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Coleman
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend had his copy of Le Havre with tokens that he purchased on BGG (I think) and I'm not sure where to find them. They are customized wood tokens that were played on building cards which could then be left in the center tableau for all players to see. I'd love to buy some but I'm not sure where to scope them out? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Round Lake Beach
Illinois
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
What did the tokens look like?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure about wood, but I use glass beads that you can purchase at any michaels, target, etc. Basically these, http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/406108/conquest-of-the-fa...

Works perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kennymiester wrote:
My friend had his copy of Le Havre with tokens that he purchased on BGG (I think) and I'm not sure where to find them. They are customized wood tokens that were played on building cards which could then be left in the center tableau for all players to see. I'd love to buy some but I'm not sure where to scope them out? Thanks.

You can do anything of course, cubes, beads, whatever, but thematically houses are best. Wooden Settlements or Monopoly Houses here are nice:

http://www.spielmaterial.de/english4/pawns___other_figures_b...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Coleman
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slaqr wrote:
What did the tokens look like?

They were the same sized discs as the game has but the only reason why I asked about them was they had character stickers on them, same art as in the game. I thought they looked pretty sweet and if I could find them, I'd choose those over other solutions.

If I can't find em, I'll just do some houses or cubes. Thanks for the quick replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Jarvis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this is what you used but Agricola comes with round disks and one of the expansions (The Goodies)comes with stickers to put on - the art work is similiar:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Coleman
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
voucherboy wrote:
Not sure if this is what you used but Agricola comes with round disks and one of the expansions (The Goodies)comes with stickers to put on - the art work is similiar:

Yes they looked almost identical, but if I'm not mistaken they players had the same graphics for each color. I'm keeping my eyes peeled. Once I get to my computer, I'll try some deeper sleuthing. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.