Subject: A very proud father rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Blaiberg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My 4 year old had a playdate the other day whilst I was at work.

Upon coming home (to a bomb site), my wife informed me that my son had got out Kids of Carcassonne, and played with his friend, explaining the rules.

Being somewhat sceptical I played a game him this evening. Not only did he explain perfectly how to play, but he actually managed to beat me!

He played a great game - only once did I have to correct him on a move (he would have given me a piece to put down), but I was very impressed at the way he went about working out where to put his tiles.

Here's the final board (he was green, I was yellow).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My 3-year old daughter received this for her last birthday and really likes it. She already understands how to put the tiles and when to play a meeple, but is sometimes somewhat enthousiast and thinks a road is already finished while it is not...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart & Galen Woltkamp-Moon
United Kingdom
Plaistow
London
flag msg tools
mb
kewl - i just bought this for my neice, took ages to track down a copy...its not in english but hopefully that doesnt matter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.