Mansions of Madness: Forbidden Alchemy» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement Components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone received the replacement components from FFG concerning Forbidden Alchemy yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Olson
United States
Ramsey
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hey...
badge
Down here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Not yet. My (completely unfounded) opinion is that we still have at least a month's wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. Not even a hint that they'll be coming soon either. I honestly didnt mind the printing errors, but this long wait is changing my mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Read your mails, guys In the mail from 9 days ago (the one that stated there'll be another card included), this thing here was confirmed:

FFG Mail wrote:
For now, that is the only update that we currently have. We still are working under the 8-10 week timeline for these replacements.

So it should be another month or so.

I'd rather have them do this right than rush things, so I don't mind at all. It's not like I have to play the game yesteryear or bust.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Eicklingen/Celle
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A month, at least.

Which sucks, because one of my Crawling Ones is missing an arm and I believe that this piece will be (hopefully!) included in my replacement package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, I get the email, but that's all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as they haven't forgotten about us I'm fine with that, but the waiting is killing me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cisek
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer. Just bought this off Amazon yesterday and today I got it in the mail and it's the first print. Sent my replacement components e-mail a second ago, but you guys have been waiting huh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Eicklingen/Celle
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Icetower wrote:
but you guys have been waiting huh?
Yup, and we will keep waiting for some more weeks, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haslo wrote:
I'd rather have them do this right than rush things, so I don't mind at all. It's not like I have to play the game yesteryear or bust.

+1. The mistakes were unfortunate, but I'd rather have them take the time to fix them right than fix them incorrectly and setting up production runs of these things and getting them distributed takes time. This isn't an unreasonable amount of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
RedShark92 wrote:
haslo wrote:

+1. The mistakes were unfortunate, but I'd rather have them take the time to fix them right than fix them incorrectly and setting up production runs of these things and getting them distributed takes time. This isn't an unreasonable amount of time.

It's unreasonable that we have to wait at all. They have no excuse to not have done them right. FFG is literally the ONLY game company I have to request ruined/incorrect pieces from. I'm glad they're replacing them, true, but I'd rather they actually take the time and stop fucking up everything they release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Eicklingen/Celle
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, nothing so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Eicklingen/Celle
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpudTrooper wrote:
rashktah wrote:
Nope, nothing so far.

Ahh well sure they will send them soon.
let's hope you're right. ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
phrank johnston
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine two weeks ago, along with a free book. So far, it seems everything runs smoothly now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Eicklingen/Celle
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't received mine yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian van Loenen
Netherlands
Hilversum
flag msg tools
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.