Subject: A circular road? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Blaiberg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if you manage to place tiles so that a circular road is created?

What I mean is a road that goes back on itself, so that it never ends? Does it count as 'completed'? Can you place meeples on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjarne Aagaard
Denmark
Århus
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, a circular road counts as completed (at least according to the German rules).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim K
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, a circular road counts as a closed road and yes, you can place meeples on it.

Here's a quote from the rules: "Whenever a player places a tile such that, the road is closed on both ends, the player whose colors are shown on parts of the closed road, place their figures on these parts.....A road is closed, if it ends at both ends either at a pond, a wall, a house, or a green area. A road is also closed when it forms a complete loop."

Great game - hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Blaiberg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - I should learn to read the rules I guess :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim K
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't feel bad. I've overlooked many a rule on several other games myself cool. That's one of the best things about this site, though - people are so helpful. Game on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.