Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Swain
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So I got a great deal on some games that I really wanted. Now I just need to learn them. Unfortunately the folk I normally play with are as brand new as I am to boardgames and have alot less patience so I would like to at least play a game with people who know how to play before I attempt to teach it to them. If anyone is interested in a couple gaming sessions that know how to play or want to do a learning session with me let me know. I've read the instructions now I just need a hands on approach to wrap my head around things.

I'm in Kent and probably can go as far north as Card Kingdom.I'm available pretty much any day except this weekend. If possible I can meet someone at Card Kingdom now I know that's a long shot but I am available until at 4:30 or so.

The games I want to learn in the order of preference are

A Game of Thrones 2nd ediion the boardgame(I'd like to learn this ASAP as a person who is really into the novels will be here mid feb and think they would enjoy this game)

Lord of the Rings War of the Ring 2nd edition

Agricola

Through the Ages.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.