Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cam Muni
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Will there be more like the NL-Deck? I'd LOVE to see an Ireland or Italy one. The possibilities are endless! Anyone else interested in Uwe developing more of these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
The Flanders deck is in the works. I think I read that the rest of Belgium will get cards too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Berne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
calfancam wrote:
Will there be more like the NL-Deck? I'd LOVE to see an Ireland or Italy one. The possibilities are endless! Anyone else interested in Uwe developing more of these?

There are already small country-specific decks for Austria (Ö-Deck) and the Czech Republic (CZ-Deck).
As Rich stated, Uwe's working on another set from the Benelux, this will feature Flanders and Wallonia, the two tribes of Belgium.
Plus, as some of you know, we're working von MacRicola, the Scottish version. But this still needs los of finetuning... so maybe 2013 or 2014.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno wrote:
calfancam wrote:

There are already small country-specific decks for Austria (Ö-Deck) and the Czech Republic (CZ-Deck).
As Rich stated, Uwe's working on another set from the Benelux, this will feature Flanders and Wallonia, the two tribes of Belgium.
Plus, as some of you know, we're working von MacRicola, the Scottish version. But this still needs los of finetuning... so maybe 2013 or 2014.

Are you going to work on China-cola too? Wait, that was At the Gates of Loyang, never mind...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destroyer of Islands
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:
[q="calfancam"]Plus, as some of you know, we're working von MacRicola, the Scottish version. But this still needs los of finetuning... so maybe 2013 or 2014.

Hanno, please tell us you're joking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Busby
United Kingdom
Southampton
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd like to see a UK deck. It's not like we're lacking in history to choose from. I'm always surprised that more train games don't include a UK map given the significance the UK played in the development of modern railways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.