Subject: I want to fund this one but... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I would like someone to explain me how the funding system works. Do they charge the money now?

Besides, I would love an AAR from someone (not the designers) who has already played.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Belconnen
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are only charged if the funding goal has been met by the date and time mentioned on the project page - Amazon Payments charges your account within the hour of the project completing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I have already funded it and everytime I like more what I see http://kck.st/vZUbzt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am undecided at this point.
But sadly it looks like we will not be getting a proper review before the campaign ends.
Their marketing is a fun diversion from other projects, but that doesn't mean the game is any good.
Right now I am leaning towards not getting this title, with the lack of independent comments/reviews.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I think that very soon they will download the rules and then we can see a bit better what is the game about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.