Thumb up
2 Posts

Ticket to Ride» Forums » Variants

Subject: List of uofficial 'fan-made' Ticket to Ride'-maps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens Tønnesen
flag msg tools

I have made a database with all the fan-made Ticket to Ride-maps, I have been able to find on the internet with downloadable map and destinations-card.

The database can be seen here:

I have taken the liberty to reproduce the maps ind small size and part of the map in a thumbnail. If you are the creator of one of these maps and don't want it on my site, don't hesitate to contact my by email. I will remove your map promptly.

If you have created a map, you would like to include in the database, then email my through the website.

The webpage is supplied with a rating-system, so everyone can rate the maps. Felle free to do so, but please do not rate your own maps!

I have also here taken the liberty to include the results fra the poll made by polycrafty: These results will be removed from my database, when at least a 100 votes are reach.

Take a look at the database and send me an email, if anything is wrong. That includes spelling and punctuation, since English is not my native language.

Happy downloading - there are some greats maps out there to be explored!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
flag msg tools
This is great, thanks Jens!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.