Subject: Any way to get this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Bross
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
I live in the same city as the designer (Atlanta) but unless he's got a copy or two laying around and can sell me one, any way I can get a hold of this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Please support King of Clubs on Kickstarter at http://kck.st/15ImgTf
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rbf1138 wrote:
I live in the same city as the designer (Atlanta) but unless he's got a copy or two laying around and can sell me one, any way I can get a hold of this game?

Contact Small Box Games via their web site or try sending a message to justjohn here on BGG. John is super responsive and even if he doesn't have any copies left at the moment (I believe he is sold out), he will probably let you know when he plans on opening up pre-orders again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in this as well! I'm hoping they open up pre-orders again for this one :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rrrrupp wrote:
I'm interested in this as well! I'm hoping they open up pre-orders again for this one

It's definitely a sweet game and it will be worth the wait. You won't be disappointed! I'm half wondering if he's cooking up a Kickstarter campaign for Hemloch: Second Edition (similar to what was done with Omen: A Reign of War)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Bross
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
An email to John revealed that there will be a Hemloch Kickstarter campaign starting in March! Great news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rbf1138 wrote:
An email to John revealed that there will be a Hemloch Kickstarter campaign starting in March! Great news!

I had a suspicion that might happen. Hopefully there is an "upgrade" for the previous owners (like there was for Omen) isn't very much....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I'm pretty lucky just now finding out about smallboxgames. I just kickstarted Omen a few weeks ago and now Hemloch too? I found out just in time for all the new editions... now I just need to find a way to get a copy of elemental rift

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rrrrupp wrote:
I guess I'm pretty lucky just now finding out about smallboxgames. I just kickstarted Omen a few weeks ago and now Hemloch too? I found out just in time for all the new editions... now I just need to find a way to get a copy of elemental rift

I was lucky enough to get a copy of Hemloch a couple months ago and liked it so much that I jumped into the Kickstarter for Omen without reservation. Actually, I shared Hemloch with a friend as well and he was so impressed that he also backed Omen. Hemloch has nothing to do with Omen, but the pint is that Small Box definitely makes solid games with great artwork and gameplay. I can't wait to see what the do with Hemloch for the Kickstarter project!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyle Williams
United States
Tonganoxie
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to learn there will be a kickstarter campaign for Hemloch sometime in March, 2012. Purchased Hemloch three months ago. I enjoy the game a great deal!

Small Box makes great games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristiano Cozzolino
Italy
Roma
RM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no news about a reprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elianto wrote:
Still no news about a reprint?

The word from the publisher/designer is that there will most likely be a Kickstarter campaign for Hemloch sometime this month. My guess is that it might get delayed a bit since he has been hard at work on the Omen: A Reign of War (Second Edition) project that is scheduled to start shipping soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Jackal
United States
Nowhere
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're doing a regular release, and Hemloch will be going on sale in April or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LATEST UPDATE ON HEMLOCH:

smallboxgames wrote:
This new edition of Hemloch includes higher quality cards, upgraded wood-composite markers, updated rulebook, and premium box (similar to the new Omen box, but shorter in length). When it goes live on our website for sale, it will be $25.00, plus shipping and handling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Westberg
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got this with my copy of Omen. Looking forward to playing it, it looks good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$100 shipping to Canada?!?! angry Well, I did want this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j clowdus
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
There's a message on the page for international customers to contact us first for a custom shipping quote. We have the international shipping set to 100.00 to ensure that customers actually do this before placing the order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
justjohn wrote:
There's a message on the page for international customers to contact us first for a custom shipping quote. We have the international shipping set to 100.00 to ensure that customers actually do this before placing the order.

My fault! I clicked "Order" without reading more. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.