Subject: Ships and Selling rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott O'Dell
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can I buy ships before there a wharf out?

Also, if someone used my building can I sell the building and buy it again to use it right away?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a reasonably new player of Le Havre. But based my understanding of the rules, my answer to both your questions is yes.

Edit: I missed the bit about not being allowed to sell and buy at the same time, so please refer to the next reply. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
Please support Juxtatype's fascinating International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games & parts are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
PimpMario wrote:
Can I buy ships before there a wharf out?

Yes, buying ships is permitted, but building requires the wharf.

PimpMario wrote:
Also, if someone used my building can I sell the building and buy it again to use it right away?

No, because you cannot sell and buy the same building in the same turn. But you can sell the building (throwing your opponent out) and enter it on the same turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
Please support Juxtatype's fascinating International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games & parts are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeoster wrote:
I am a reasonably new player of Le Havre. But based my understanding of the rules, my answer to both your questions is yes.

Yes to the first; no to the second. See above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may sell the building to get someone off of it, and then use it on the same turn. However, you will have to pay the entry cost to use it as it will be owned by the town.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.