Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't read the full series, will playing this game reveal some spoilers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
There is no story text on the cards, but there are a couple of images that you might look at and wonder what is going on. I wouldn't really call them spoilers.

If you already know the whereabouts of Sam Lesser, you will find everything else to be way, way less of a spoiler.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I've only read up to Crown of Shadows, so I wouldn't want to ruin future fun,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
ONLY from what I'VE seen. the only real thing that seems spoilerish would be some of the keys that come in the deck that are revealed in the books. For me I like the new keys to be a surprise.
Other than that...what are you waiting for go read them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheSaint08D wrote:
ONLY from what I'VE seen. the only real thing that seems spoilerish would be some of the keys that come in the deck that are revealed in the books. For me I like the new keys to be a surprise.

Yeah, I need to hit up my local comic book store and see what they have in stock right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
TheSaint08D wrote:

That being said, the keys in the game don't spoil what the keys in the books do. In the books things get way more wild than can be portrayed in the game.

Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.