Twilight Imperium (Third Edition): Shards of the Throne» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Strategy for Creuss rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Sasse
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A friend of mine found a good way to use the Creuss in our last game. He put the Hil Colish on Mallice and sealed the system for everyone else. His own HS (we play Star by Star) was in an especially uncomfortable and useless and remote area of the galaxy. Using the four wormholes, plus (luck on his side, granted) two additional ones popped up by DS, plus the Wormhole Generator, he could virtually reach every point in the galaxy. Having the dimensional splicer ensured no one lingered in Wormholes. Decent strat, all in all. Putting Hil Colish in Mallice is a mandatory move, IMHO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJ Belyeu
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StefanSasse wrote:
A friend of mine found a good way to use the Creuss in our last game. He put the Hil Colish on Mallice and sealed the system for everyone else. His own HS (we play Star by Star) was in an especially uncomfortable and useless and remote area of the galaxy. Using the four wormholes, plus (luck on his side, granted) two additional ones popped up by DS, plus the Wormhole Generator, he could virtually reach every point in the galaxy. Having the dimensional splicer ensured no one lingered in Wormholes. Decent strat, all in all. Putting Hil Colish in Mallice is a mandatory move, IMHO.

Mandatory, probably not. Highly recommended, definitely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
For a map where every system is wormhole adjacent, I agree. There may be more useful positions if the only wormholes are in your slice of the pie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
TomBoombs wrote:
For a map where every system is wormhole adjacent, I agree. There may be more useful positions if the only wormholes are in your slice of the pie

Ah, but with the Creuss' wonderful Slave Wormhole Generator, you'd be amazed at how many systems are wormhole adjacent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.