$10.00
brian giese
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as the title says, I missed the few minutes this world game me to pick up Supernova, but I was lucky enough to get this game for Christmas.

My group plays this game all the time, and I would love to buy this off of someone that grabbed it, that doesnt even have the original game.

I've seen 1 special soul trying to sell it for $100 already, and since it really only cost $7.50. I simply cannot pay that kind of price difference, no matter how much I want it.

I would be willing to pay a bit more then it cost for the kindness of someone willing to split with the item they cannot use even in order to help out a group of people that will be using it every week.

Message me if your that person.

thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Richardson

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
Someone tried to sell it for $100... laugh

Keep in mind that Supernova will be reprinted at the same time as the next wave of Eclipse. I would say a fair price for it would be $15-20 due to the current rarity, with $15 being the "fair" side, and $20 being the "gouge" side. It's just 2 hexes and a discovery tile.

In one of the other Supernova threads, at least one person listed themselves as having ordered the expansion, and now willing to sell it since they don't own the base game and since the reprint was announced. I just received my Supernova today, maybe they also received theirs, I would message them directly. GL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.