Subject: Something wrong with the "Osprey"? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Niklas Pettersson
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mb
Get my copy of Fauna yesterday and was playing my first game today. The card "Osprey" says that the bird will be in 40 areas. But when you read the answer it says: "All areas of the world except: Antarctica, Madagascar, New Zealand, Southern Ocean". But when I count the areas on the map I find out there is at least 50 land areas and at least 15 sea areas. Have I missed something or is this card wrong? And if it´s wrong, could there be more wrong cards in the game? The copy is an english version from "Huch! & friends"(or something).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark M
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. We have played probably 20 times and haven't encountered any cards that list only areas where the animal isn't. Probably would just play that all the areas but those listed score in spite of the number discrepancy. Low scoring for areas on that one - pretty common bird! Great game so don't let one misprint spoil your fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedemann Friese
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
On the german card: >40 Gebiete ...

There is just the ">" missing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
friedemann wrote:
On the german card: >40 Gebiete ...

There is just the ">" missing

Well, you can't argue with that!

Uh oh... I sense that heads are about to roll..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.