Popular Tags: [View All]
Reid San Filippo
United States
Naperville
IL
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been having issues with FRPgames.com since last week and I was wondering if anyone else has been have some as well.

I received 3 gift certificates and was contacted by James from FRP asking if I wanted to combine them as the cart system cannot use more then one at a time. I was thrilled that they would see a possible problem and contact me right away. Unfortunately, I have not heard anything since. I've sent an email every day for the last four days hoping it was just a communication glitch but I've gotten no responses. I called their phone number and it just goes to voicemail even though I called within their posted business hours. I did leave a voicemail but no call back so far.

So, now I am left with three small gift certificates that I cannot use together. I guess I have not lost anything but I wonder why bother offering help and then disappearing? Color me confused. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmb
I've used them a couple times and haven't had any issues. But, I haven't tried to actually communicate with them.

I do recall from time to time seeing threads here about their 'poor communication'. That, however, is just vague memories though and I don't remember specifics.

I think things tend to work out with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reid San Filippo
United States
Naperville
IL
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a miscommunication! Yeah!

James just remedied the situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.