Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well I hope it's top notch. Because I ordered 3 Puerto Rico anniversary edition, and 2 of them arrive in pretty bad shape. Usable, but the point of them being collectible, they're not anymore.

Ideally they would replace them, but I doubt it's possible given the nature of the sale. At the very least they will pay for return shipping and issue a full refund. I'm pretty pissed off though angry because the packaging was unprofessional; it looks like a box that's been used before, and it wasn't even tall enough to accommodate the 3 PR boxes (the top flaps weren't level).

They better make this right. In the meantime, buyer beware.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have not dealt with them and hope they treat you right. But give them a chance before you bury them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yo...what kind of site is deniath? They make you create an account before even looking at what they offer?...Or you have to be invited?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
Have not dealt with them and hope they treat you right. But give them a chance before you bury them.

Definitely. I really hope they will, but am kinda disappointed I have to deal with an issue like this on my first transaction with them. I'll definitely report what happens here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well at least they got back to me really quickly, which is nice. They're giving me the option of a full return and refund, or 50% refund (and I keep the games).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
La Jolla
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScoobyG wrote:
Well at least they got back to me really quickly, which is nice. They're giving me the option of a full return and refund, or 50% refund (and I keep the games).

I would say that they handled it admirably, then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
whattheproblemis wrote:
ScoobyG wrote:

I would agree. Just bummed out as I really just wanted the games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Dahl
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
ScoobyG wrote:
whattheproblemis wrote:
ScoobyG wrote:

I would agree. Just bummed out as I really just wanted the games.

Are you keeping the games at 50% off? Sell one to me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Waleke
United States
portland
OR
flag msg tools
Except Colt Express!
badge
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas Adams
mbmbmbmbmb
I will take one at 50% also whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.