Subject: Axis & Allies Anniversary Edition $89.98 Shipped rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Digren K
United States
flag msg tools
belial1134 wrote:
DoUrden wrote:
Caitlin, the same happened to me, I wouldn't bother with neg feedback. they made a mistake, canceled the order, and refunded you. mistakes happen I say let it go.

I agree. I never understood people who wanted to leave negative feedback when an order was cancelled before it shipped. They didn't have to worry about returning an item and they got their payment back in full (usually very quickly once the error was caught)

Where's the headache involved to leave negative feedback? Save that for severe issues where it's actually warranted

I recently left my first (ever) neutral feedback on eBay, when the seller notified me that he did not, in fact, own the things he'd just sold me. (They were out of print copies of Spielbox, and after the auction he told me he couldn't get any more copies from the publisher. Duh.) However he processed the refund immediately.

Violating the eBay availability policy by selling an item that is out of of stock, but giving a fast refund, warranted neutral feedback. I didn't think it warranted negative.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.