Subject: Dumbest question, but I can't find the answer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RJ Rothell
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Sorry, I searched this board and couldn't find the answer... and it's a really simple, dumb question.

But, why do we get four base tokens? What are the other three used for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monika Żabicka
Poland
Wodzisław Śl.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You put these three tokens on other players' Locations with Open Production to produce the resources. It's one of your possible actions. In a turn you can send your workers to three such locations at most. Each time you do it you give the owner a worker and put your token on the Location to mark you've already been there this turn. You can't go to the same Location twice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heiko Günther
Germany
Saarbrücken
Saarland
flag msg tools
designer
I spent 100 GG so you can read this.
badge
I guess by base tokens you mean the tokens in the colour of you faction.

One of those is used to mark your advance on the victory points track (we never use that), I guess that is the one you already figured out. (You know, it is easier to answer questions if they are a bit less vague)

The other three are used to mark the open production facilities of other players you visited this turn, so you don't lose track: You are only allowed to visit each open production of your opponents once per turn, and only three in total. Don't forget to pay your opponent 1 worker for the use of his production.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One for the score track and 3 to indicate the open locations of other players that you already used this turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
zpencil wrote:
Sorry, I searched this board and couldn't find the answer...

Yeah, it would be a lot easier to find answers if everyone cared to have useful subject lines for their inquiries like you did. Oh!, wait, you didn't. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.