Tor Sverre Lund
Or perhaps just follow the "what is considered a hot deal" thread, and the rules about not posting coupons or anything like referral links instead? ;)
In case you've missed it:
Post the hottest prices and deals you find on the net.Please post deals you've found, not items you are seeking. No coupon codes, no dealers, no eBay auctions, no SPAM.
A Hot Deal posting HAS:
1. A price.
2. A Region or virtual platform in the subject line ([US], [Europe], [Global], [Kansas City, MO, USA], [iOS/Android/PC/Mac], etc.)
3. A descriptive subject line that includes: retailer and price or discount percentage.
4. A board game or board game related item for sale.
A Hot Deal posting DOES/IS NOT:
1. From a dealer.
2. An auction
3. Contain a referral link / request of any kind.
4. Contain a members-only website (members-only stores, like Costco are ok)