Hide
10 Posts

Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small» Forums » News

Subject: Release date? Details? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo Chan
msg tools
Do anyone know the Release date / other details of the game?
I saw the pictures and they really attract me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Querns
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As stated earlier from Hanno of Lookout Games, it should be available in Europe late March/early April 2012, in the US in May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard McCormack
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im starting to get that EA/Activision franchise rinsing feeling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
0,07 Geek Gold
Italy
flag msg tools
Vendo tutta la collezione, clicca sul mio profilo per prezzi e disponibilità
badge
Vendo tutta la collezione, clicca sul mio profilo per prezzi e disponibilità
mbmbmbmbmb
Stand alone or expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Berne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
james_bond wrote:
Stand alone or expansion?

Stand-alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, me too..... Agricola 2013, Agricola 2014.....2020.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.R. Shoenberger
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Z-Man's website says June 2012.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genevieve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
Defendo wrote:

What are you talking about...? *shifty eyes*

Seriously, I know what you mean, and I'm just starting out with board games. While I'm curious about the Agricola hype, I'd rather just buy one and stick with it, so this 2-player edition is the one I'm most interested in to test that type of mechanic at a lower price range. So hopefully, I'm not going too far off in thinking that the MSRP will be lower than the Agricola base game. For me $35 would be a maximum I'd be willing to pay for that 2-player game, so I'll have to wait and see.

I do not know if people who own the base game for 2-5 players feel that it's not necessary as it does not bring anything new to the table, but for a new player, it feels like an interesting option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Idefix21 wrote:
Defendo wrote:

What are you talking about...? *shifty eyes*

Seriously, I know what you mean, and I'm just starting out with board games. While I'm curious about the Agricola hype, I'd rather just buy one and stick with it, so this 2-player edition is the one I'm most interested in to test that type of mechanic at a lower price range. So hopefully, I'm not going too far off in thinking that the MSRP will be lower than the Agricola base game. For me $35 would be a maximum I'd be willing to pay for that 2-player game, so I'll have to wait and see.

I do not know if people who own the base game for 2-5 players feel that it's not necessary as it does not bring anything new to the table, but for a new player, it feels like an interesting option.

I own the full game, and it is by far the favorite game in our house. That said, I'm definitely going to pick up this version as well when I want the agricola itch scratched in a shorter amount of available play time.

But do yourself a favor - buy the full game. The hype is justified, it is a beautiful game and worth every penny - even if you pay $70 at barnes and noble for it (but buy it online and save some money!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gutierrez
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where I can get this game? My wife loves the original, and we usually end up playing it 1 on 1.

I've looked around, game appears to be backordered EVERYWHERE.

Any recommendations on stores not indexed by Google?

best,

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.