Short summary: 8 messages, 6 female followers. The messages are shuffled and placed face-down, the followers are placed on the scoring track. When scoring, players may move with either meeple; when landing on a dark scoring field (5, 10, 15, ...), receive a message tile. Either execute its function or take 2 points. Afterwards, the message is put back under the tile.
1) score shortest road with player's meeple
2) score smallest city with player's meeple
3) score smallest chapel with player's meeple
4) 2 points per heraldry symbol in a city with player's meeple
5) 2 points per player's meeple in city
6) 3 points per player's farmer in meadow
7) place another tile and (optionally) meeple
8) score a meeple and retrieve it
Only the active player can receive messages.
Thanks for translating!