Tigris & Euphrates» Forums » General

Subject: New reprint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sechzger
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a chance this game sees another print in Germany?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
This shouldn't be posted under news and a question mark should appear in the thread's title.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
This shouldn't be posted under news and a question mark should appear in the thread's title.

really? unless it's "news" imho it doesn't belong under "news", this is just a "general" inquiry and has been the standard forum I've seen used since I've been on bgg. ymmv

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mb
Moved to General
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
JeffyJeff wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

really? unless it's "news" imho it doesn't belong under "news", this is just a "general" inquiry and has been the standard forum I've seen used since I've been on bgg. ymmv

???

I am saying the same thing as you. It should NOT be under news which is why it got moved to general.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sechzger
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So i postred that wrong. Sry for that, but does anybody know anything?
Or is it just too old now for a reprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
recallme wrote:
So i postred that wrong. Sry for that, but does anybody know anything?
Or is it just too old now for a reprint?

I don't know anything about a reprint, but as it is one of the most praised board games around here, the editor letting it go out of print is very unlikely. The last print run still seems to be available in german stores (ok, I only checked f-shop.de, but it's available there).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it important to have a German edition? It's a laguage-independent game, after all. The English edition is available right now (I checked milan-spiele.de and spiele-offensive.de)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sechzger
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for the answers.
I felt that the prize tag is a bit too high. So i thought this would be some rare examples.
Do you know about a good deal for europe.
Yeah language doesn't matter for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game has lots of components. More than 160 tiles, more than 150 wooden cubes, some large wooden buildings, 16 player tokens and of course the board, bag and screens... I don't think if it gets a new release it could get cheaper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mb
Perhaps you could trade for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
recallme wrote:
Thx for the answers.
I felt that the prize tag is a bit too high. So i thought this would be some rare examples.
Do you know about a good deal for europe.
Yeah language doesn't matter for me

I found this:

http://philibertnet.com/fr/mayfair-games/1406-tigris-et-euph...

Knowing where you are would help. If you are not in France, you can check with them for the shipping to your country, though it is not hard to find on their site. This site is usually the one with the lowest prices in Europe, or at least one of the best, so I don't think you'll find it much cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Poplawski
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil.
mbmbmbmbmb
The OP lives in Germany and wants to pay a low price on Tigris & Euphrates (or perhaps Euphrat & Tigris).

My advice: ebay.de . Ebay.de seems to regularly have used games on offer for as low as 1 Euro starting bid. I've bought several games on ebay.de to build my collection for 5 Euros or less once postage was added, but it always depended on the number of bids and the weight of the game.

I plan to buy this game in physical form some time in the future (I play it on the iPad now) but as far as I can tell, I don't think there is any version that needs to be avoided. The game appears to have always been produced well and the large number of components contributes to the price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Poplawski wrote:
The OP lives in Germany.
OK, he didn't specifiy it when I replied. You are right, ebay.de should be the best way to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.